Lifeguard must be to perform lifeguard surveillance of the water sports park. Assist in the daily operations of lifeguarding, and assist with training future employees.
Pay: $10.00 / hour
- Must be current with American Red Cross Lifeguard & First Aid Certification.
- Having a Water Safety Instructor Certification is necessary to perform Swim Lessons.
- Become familiar will all the water sports park Rules and Regulations.
- Ability to ensure the safety and well being of members and their guests as well as the daily
supervision of all bodies of water.
- Must be able to work weekends and public holidays.
- Maintain a positive attitude and a healthy sense of humor.
- Assume any other responsibilities as directed by the water sports park manager.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions are requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities.
This document doe not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
View Our Courses!
I Want This Job
I’ve Got What It Takes!